Welcome to the CCC / RightsDirect Collaboration Portal
Copyright Clearance Center and RightsDirect annual license holders can use this online portal to extend your license coverage to collaborative projects with other licensees.
What is the Collaboration License?
The Collaboration License is an amendment to your organization's Annual Copyright License and/or Multinational Copyright License. It provides extended coverage that allows project team members from your company and another CCC-licensed organization to collaborate with one another using published research and other content in the annual license repertory as part of their joint efforts within a project-specific work group. Learn about the Collaboration License and how to use it in this short video.
To get started, simply
- Review the Collaboration License agreement terms by clicking the "Review/Sign Agreement" button below
- Agree to the terms and conditions of the Collaboration License using our online system
CCC and RightsDirect also maintain a list of the collaboration partners you have identified to us that you can request through this portal.
About the License
- Extends the coverage of your existing CCC or RightsDirect license
- Covers content exchange between work group members from two licensed companies*
- Simplifies copyright compliance and maximizes the value of your licenses
- Be covered under the Annual Copyright License or Multinational Copyright License
- Sign the Collaboration License agreement
- Be engaged in a formal working group on a specific project
See the license FAQs for more information.