|Copyright at Work
|Tuesday, 21 February 2023
1:00 PM EST, 10:00 AM PST
|Online (via Zoom)
If you've ever been puzzled by copyright questions, don't miss this opportunity to learn from the copyright experts and to expand your respect for intellectual property. Not only will you get answers to your copyright questions, but you'll also learn how to minimize your company's exposure to illegal content use. Please join us for this engaging and educational webcast.
This session features:
- The basics of copyright law
- What is and what is not copyright protected
- Fair use - what it is and how it works
- When copyright permission is needed, for both photocopies and electronic content
- How to obtain copyright permission and more...