What: CCC Annual Copyright License Info Session
When: Thursday, December 3, 2020, 1:00 PM EST
Where: Online (via Zoom)
Colleges and universities depend on information. It is essential to every academic institution — from the classroom to the president’s office. But when that information is copyright-protected, it can be challenging to ensure that faculty, researchers and other staff members have the rights they need to use and share it.
The Annual Copyright License from Copyright Clearance Center provides content users campus-wide with the copyright permissions they need in a single, multi-use license. The license offers coverage regardless of where instruction is taking place - on campus or online. Created in partnership with colleges and universities, the Annual Copyright License was designed to meet the unique copyright challenges faced by today’s academic institutions.
Join us on December 3rd at 1 PM ET for an information session on The Annual Copyright License and learn how the license provides:
- Comprehensive coverage for most content users on campus
- Quick and convenient “check & go” copyright permissions
- Real savings — time and money
- Coverage for reuse of content in coursepacks, electronic course materials, class handouts, library reserves, administrative photocopies, internal e-mail, intranet postings and more
- The ability for faculty, researchers and others, including off-campus copy shops and coursepack providers, to collaborate freely while respecting intellectual property rights
Corporate Sales Director
Copyright Clearance Center