11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. EDT/ 8:00 a.m.- 9:00 a.m. PDT
9 April, 2019
CCC's Learning Content Management System provides an intuitive authoring interface and powerful content management functionality, enabling instructional designers and L&D professionals to assemble and deliver dynamic content in multiple ways. Rich, dynamic and personalized learning assets can boost learning outcomes, maximize value, and streamline content production.
With CCC's Learning Content Management System (LCMS) you can:
- Improve the quality, accuracy and compliance of course content with copyright and quality standards
- Streamline authoring, revision and review workflows throughout the content creation process
- Remove content silos and make content more discoverable
- Enrich, link, chunk and reuse content
- Distribute content in multiple formats across your preferred channels in one click
Register now to reserve your spot. Can’t attend the session live? Register anyway and a recording will be sent to your inbox.
Join us to find out how an LCMS can benefit your organization’s learning content workflow, including:
- Dissemination to an LMS or many other popular formats
Tim Bowen, Senior Director, Information & Content Solutions
Ian Synge, Principal Consultant