Using Marketplace, you can:
- Use a single website to secure copyright permissions from a range of STM publishers
- Purchase rights on behalf of multiple clients, creating distinct projects to easily track status and budget for each client
- Save order details, including their cost, for a period of time and then complete the final purchase without having to re-enter the order details
- Track the status of requests under publisher review for each project
- Enter information about a project once and have those details pre-populate in subsequent permissions requests for other articles and publishers associated with the project
- Track total permissions cost for each project
- Receive separate invoices for each project
Register for a Marketplace Account
To get copyright permissions through Marketplace, just follow these simple steps:
- Sign up for a free marketplace.copyright.com account or log in to an existing account.
- Search for a publication title or ISBN/ISSN in the search box on marketplace.copyright.com and follow the required steps.
Learn More About the Marketplace Search & Order Process
Click here to watch a short video on the search and order process for medical communications in Marketplace.