Easy Access to Full-Text Articles
for Text Mining
Mark Your Calendar!
Tuesday, November 15, 2016 at 9:00 a.m. EST (3:00 p.m. CET)
Presenters: Chris Hilbert, Sales Solution Engineer, Copyright Clearance Center, Guy Singh, Senior Manager, Product and Strategic Alliances, Linguamatics
Researchers struggle to gain access to full-text articles for commercial text mining. When they do get the full text they must contend with multiple formats and inconsistent license terms – all of which inhibit text mining efforts. To address these issues, Copyright Clearance Center (CCC), parent company of RightsDirect, partnered with Linguamatics to make it easier for I2E end users to obtain and index full-text XML articles from multiple scientific publishers. The integrated CCC and Linguamatics solution makes high value data sources available for information analysis through text mining.
Learn about CCC’s RightFind® XML for Mining solution, the integration with Linguamatics I2E and how the combined solution improves the results of text and data mining queries, reduces costs and mitigates infringement risk.
In this webinar you'll learn:
- The benefits of text mining full-text articles compared to abstracts
- How to streamline the process for text mining full-text journals and articles
- An understanding of how the new CCC and Linguamatics text mining solution works
- How flexible NLP text mining from Linguamatics can provide precise results, quickly
- Bioinformaticians, cheminformaticians, researchers, knowledge management professionals
- Anyone with an interest in getting better value from their textual information
- Anyone who finds text mining full-text scientific journals time-consuming or problematic
This session is sponsored by Copyright Clearance Center.
Please fill out the form to register: