Not seeing a publisher whose content you’d like to see in the Student Assessment License? Please complete this form and CCC will request that they enroll in the license. Note that enrolling in a repertory license, such as the Student Assessment License, is a long-term commitment for a publisher. CCC’s recruitment efforts may take time.

Publisher Request Form